Friday, June 5, 2009

==" Story Only...........

The sun casts it's long shadow on a whitewashed wall, it's late evening.

"I don't get used to the humidity." He snorted.

I sighed, thinking Girls, should have followed you guys to shopping.

No exception for me, five blonde guys with liquid blue eyes, examining me from head to toe. I looked like an ordinary child with sparkles on myself.

Mrs. Vernier who appeared to be weeding her lawn seemed to be curious about the sports cars parked in my front yard, at least she has not pressed her nose on the windows, yet. Teenage boys who wandered along the street began to surround it, as if the car is quarantined. Poor thing.

I sighed, again.

I know nothing on latest issues of cars. Boy, it sure looks expensive.

I wonder what their brains are consuming with now I murmured under by breath. Every second facing them seemed to be an hour, when is this going to end.

Clearly in my mind, his eyes was shining with excitement, of course, this is what will happen when guys is sharing opinions on sexual relationship.

This is disgustingly gooey, couldn't help myself with giggles, but in the end I chuckled ..............Technically, I'm not taking these seriously cus' as long as I won't get involved. Gah! mind your own business.

They have impossibly long lashes, hypnotic eyes, and most proudly, the perfection of their features. An ordinary person like me couldn't help running gaze at them, surreptitiously. It was like goddess Aurora who had just appeared in front of you suddenly, and you, happened to be going against human needs, breathe I remind myself. Sometimes I stared into their eyes, trying to decipher their emotions that smoldered just under the surface. They would gaze back, and the casual pretense slipped away. After a few seconds, my cheeks burnt hot, blushing.

Crap, I must have looked hideous right now
.

"So, when are you guys leaving." I said in a wry manner and kinda harsh, I thought. At the same time, supervising my mum as she paced back and forth, watching her as she is trying to recall what she was supposed to do next.

"Dinner will be ready, soon. Considering your appetites, it would be a hard job." One of them laughed, gasping a little, low enough to hear, though.

"Fortnight." his voice was suddenly colored with enthusiasm, he sounded like he was planning for something........interesting. His velvet voice painted the picture in my head before I could block it. Personal........private????? Urgh, savage thoughts impinging in my mind.

Jordan will be hysterical with the joy- though she swear she would not be surprised at all. My face fell ever so slightly. Whatever "fortnight" means is an indication that they are staying longer. I'm a quick-learner, could have proved myself right looking at their facial expression.

"Which is............" I asked, in reply.

"Two weeks."

Two weeks of suffer. No, in an additional of 8 hours 42 minutes. To be more define, it is a 20682-minutes-countdown. I shrugged, it's getting colder these days, their existence surely mess up with the warm atmosphere where the house has once been.

Deeply in their sights, I felt that there are something forbidden in each and everyone of them. Which they don't want to let anyone to get even the faintest idea of them, trying to protect their own virtue. Unfortunately, their eyes will never lie.

My brain is consumed with the puzzled thought of their visit. Where as the other portion of my anatomy is equally interested in investigating the matter further. I am as sure as hell that they won't be welcoming any in-depth discussions.

No comments: