Saturday, March 7, 2009

I guess I could just stiffle my sobs............

+JJAE YOUNG+
I'm in a foul mood today.My dad canceled our Australia trip. "Oh what the hell the problem is...."I growled at my parents, like someone who has an EQ of 40. Obviously, they were astounded to my sudden retaliation, for someone who's calm like me, it was completely crazy (DUH I don't even argued with my parents before) Actually I feel like apologizing, but till now I refused to, it's one of their unbearable reasons, again, this is why I disagreed vehemently. What would possibly sane someone to trade a trip to a meeting?! (yeah, career, rite...)It does'nt feel good at all, when you're in cloud nine, then someone makes you dissapointed in such a sudden, how could you endure the dissapointment easily, when you are expecting something so much..........
To say the truth, I really, really hate myself being emotional. Eventhough I've been in Melbourne almost a zillion time, but this is different, I expect something to be different. But now, it seemed to be zero. I could'nt do anything now, I could just stiffle my sobs..........

No comments: