Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Acceptance of animosity with equanimity, be strong

Am I suffering from dementia? Undecipherable emotions eluded me, something which is inconspicuous from their eyesights. My mind was contented with fugitive solution to the problems, it was never going to end was it? Feelings of inclination to overcome sarcasm, my acceptance of their animosity with equanimity, nevertheless, soundless scream of rage in my soul, grievously wounded. Infinite rejection resonated their voice accused me of twisting their words, an indirect provocation, rose hotly in protest, rebutting. Forsaking vengeance for modesty? I could say that clouds are green, but doesn't means that it's true. Best of Both Worlds, two worlds, contempt for my indecision rose. Appeared to be optimistic, but pessimistic in heart.

Fake a smile, hide your tears. It worked.

I won't plague myself with the past and what is done, you bitches.


"The human understanding is like a false mirror, which, receiving rays irregularly, distorts and discolors the nature of things"
- Francis Bacon.

As Remorseful As Always,

Jjae young

No comments: