Tuesday, June 16, 2009

damnation =.=

after several barriers and disruptions,
(by this i mean unsupportive family members who made an assortment of desperate attempts in convincing me to retreat, sadly, their endeavours were of no avail-mission unacomplished ;D)
i finally got to literally set my hands and eyes on P.B.:T.C.F.B.I.F.
went to Sunway Carnival Mall, Seberang Jaya for the rendezvous
and at this moment,
i'm perhaps the only one owning this book in the entire nation, the sole owner
i found my "business acquaintance" quite good-looking *chuckles*
coincidentally, his name is michael as well ;)
..
my penang trip was ruined by terrible PMS (i'm not the one thank god) and my bleeding toenail
the only consolation : the retrieval of "my considered pricey RM 80 new sweetheart" (according to my friends) which almost figuratively flew away from my grasp
penang, in my opinion, is one ideal spot for self-indulgence
if you're as skinny as two pieces of bamboo sticks, lanky, seriously underweight with a waistline below 23 inches, a trip to penang would certainly be the best way for you to gain weight without further intensive effort
irresistible scrumptious food is 24/7 available all around the place
if you surprisingly die of starvation,
you've gotta be some brainless twerp or an impecunious lad without even a cent on you
regardless, the chances of you starving to death are like one in a million
imperfection : 1) narrow streets
causing paranoid passengers like me to be worrying about colliding into another vehicle despite the fact that it's like 5 feet away from you
2) old buildings
which are rather an eyesore
..
g.krantz: if i had a list of all the people who might come to visit me,
your name would be at the bottom.
somewhere below Jesus Christ and Scooby Doo
HAHA
that quote applies on me to you as well ;D

No comments: