Friday, May 22, 2009

passion (:

i'm loving everything i have now
books, movies, fun...which await me AFTER THE EXAM
that's the only thing i'm despising now-exams!!
..
devil me: i know i'm gonna flunk everything this time so what's the point of studying intensively for something that's not gonna work out
angel me: you'll never know without an attempt to distort
devil me: it's impossible-ppl have already gotten a headstart, everyone started studying 2 weeks ago and me? a mere number of 3-4 days
angel me: at least you exerted yourself, so you won't regret in the end
..
duh, i guess my self-discpline got the better of me after all =.=
so i'll be studying *sobs*
//
LIST OF GREAT GREAT PLANS AFTER THE STUPIDDD EXAM
1. get my cravings, which are
"PB: The Classified FBI Files"
finish "b. dawn", "ps i love you"
psychology!! "never be lied to again"
etc, too many deary books to list out
2. i guess i can manage 3 seasons of PB in 4 days or even less
muahaha TV time!! I LOVE TV ;O
3. have funnnn ;D
sunway lagoon or redbox,
preferably the first one though ;))
4. exercise
i desperately need to lose some weight
been overindulging latterly ;(
5. hmm..no idea for the time being,
perhaps i'll come up with something in the next few minutes
..
currently addicted to taylor swift's you belong with me
the lyrics should be felicitous for any typical adolescent girl
you just gotta love her voice
and watch the music video, it's..indescribable
check it out yourself
..
ohhya
5. piano and violin practice everyday??
cuz my violin skills are horrendous
pity every living thing with functioning ears in the vicnity
cuz they gotta bare with my playing HAHA
*SHOREYY*
..
i'm actually starting to love "The 39 Clues"
before the third book, i merely LIKED it ;)
till the slight romance between Ian and Amy surfaced only did my interest for it increase simultaneously, (stupid huh?)
although Mark's reaction was like:
aiyaa there WON'T be anything between the both of em
who will like her?
(i think that was his reaction, don't really rmb =.=)
'm feeling excited about the fourth book
there WILL be "something" in the end, i guarantee you, Mark:))
hmm..what a long and colourful post

No comments: