Friday, May 1, 2009

COINCIDENCE SEEMED TO BE THE HARDEST PROBLEM

+JJAE YOUNG+

+Operation N-O-R-M activated+
This is freaking fun!!!
+OH-I-AM-SO-DARNED-FREAKING-WTF-ing-SHOCKED+
perhaps gobsmacked, don't just underestimate girls but homo's......
+Whoa.....headrush+
as if I am gonna faint
+My friend told me that he fancy my cousin, the only problem is...........+
Use imaginations, or follow hallucinations
+I swear it'll be hard facing him (cousin) again+
Holy crap..........or ever???
+As a homophobia, the existence of homos..........+
WTH am I crapping about?!!!



WHAT-SO-EVER-I-AM-GONNA-BURST-FROM-LAUGHING-TOO-HARD
seriously, those freaking homos is getting on my nerves
Bet no one wanna know our conversation heehee naughty stuff




IF CHANCES OF HAVING A HOMO FRIEND(NOT GIRL LARR) IS ON A SCALE OF 100OVER ONE. HURRAY HAVE ONE AT MY BAC




beware of Swine-flu it could be more irritable than ASHNU-freaking-attitude-of-catching-too-fashioned-hairstyle-cus-hers-is-completely-left-out-of-the-generation.



keyboard-off



No comments: