Tuesday, March 17, 2009

'P.S. I love you'................sobbing

+JJAE YOUNG+
Indeed a nice book, made me oohed and aahed while reading
even it's kinda late to read now, have no idea when this book was published
A very touching story, I almost burst into tears sarcastic........impossible...... , seeing a women in her early thirties, strife from happiness and lost, as if there is still a kind of story in today's society. At least a dumb-dumb like me learnt a bit. As a grieving young widow, the ten letters from her late husband, intended to ease her out of grief and transition her to a new life. How lucky is her, having a thoughtful husband. After reading the book it feels like I could miraclely sense the striving-in-pain feeling, it left you no other options but forced to face difficulties, all you have to do is be brave. I don't meant to be rude, the only thing that doesn't satisfy me is that as if were no climax in the story....... Umm, don't take it hard just giving out my own opinion...........



REALLY REALLY GONNA STICK TO MY SOCIAL LIFE OR I'LL ENDED UP LOSING IT!!!!!!

No comments: